TMA solutions 2022

Many undergraduates in "National Open University of Nigeria" fail in their TMAs most especially those in 100 and 200 level, and most students resort to given out their TMAs to someone else to solve them and unfortunately you are not certain that this set of people may not give you the scores you expect. TMA mean “Tutor Mark Assignment” which constitutes 30 marks while your exam is 70 marks. If you don’t score very good points in your TMAs then I am afraid to tell you it may affect your chances of getting a good result.

Mind you, National Open University will only ask you to provide answers to TMAs that you will find in your course materials except in very rare cases. I have done my research and have discovered this myself and that is why I am helping students to graduate with outstanding results. However, I came to discover this secret in my 200 level and that is why I wrote this to encourage other undergraduates to do their Tutor Mark Assignment (TMA) by themselves by following this step by step tutorial here without much stress.

1.       Login to TMA portal then input your matric number and password. Once you get to your home page, then scroll to your courses or TMA and then select any of the courses. After this, head to “attempt your TMA now”.

2.       Now, open your course material using adobe reader or any other sapplication that can open pdf with your phone or PC, and then go to search where you will highlight the search term or phrase in the TMA question and then paste it in the search space and wait for the search results. If the search results tallies with any of the option in the questions. That means it could be the answer. Please ensure that you thoroughly understand the question first before attempting it.

3.       Watch my full video tutorial here for full understanding and  I believe you will excel in your academic pursuit.

Comments

The most viewed post

Software Design

Blockchain Technology